Customer Service Contact
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IHM Total Consult Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Contact active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
IHM Total Consult is, beginning with June 2019, part of SGB Humangest Holding, an Italian group of companies offering specialized consulting services in the field of human resources selection, training and management. IHM Total Consult was founded in 2004 and is now ranked among the top 5 HR players on the Romanian market, considering turnover.
All resumes and data are considered confidential and will be evaluated only for projects matching your professional experience.
● Minimum 3 years experience on a similar position, in the automotive field;
● Very good command of SAP;
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
● Advanced level of English (spoken written);
● Bachelors degree;
● Problem solving and customer service skills.
● Recognize and manage all product requirements from the customer by leading the sales
plan and the operational plan through the production plan;
● Ensure from the customer's full requirements (data and quality) that these data will be
● Identify blocking points and plans for quick action in order to solve them;
● Collect and systematically communicate reliable information to the customer in the event
of a delay in delivery;
● Upon receipt of customer schedules (via EDI, webEDI or paper), it ensure that customer
requirements are integrated into the system and integration errors are treated and
resolved. Load closed commands in the system;
● Follow the complete supply chain (procurement, production and delivery) and locate if
necessary, ensure that service levels set by the customer are attained;
● Monitor the stock level and alert when min / max levels are reached;
● Manage common operations and common logistical issues with external logistics
● Ensure that the correct parameters are applied to each reference (command, Lead-time,
transport program), and if necessary, initiate a corrective action plan;
● Provide support on the integration of P1 and P0 projects (new references, new packaging,
transfers, new customers);
● Prepare the necessary customs documents for exporters if required;
● Establish meetings with the customer's representatives on a regular basis (once a year for
● Ensure that internal programming has been launched, taking into account customer
● Measure the daily response speed for each customer;
● Ensures that it is a Backup person for each customer and make the training of that person
in the management of the client;
● Participate in improving work activities through Improvement Proposals (PI).