Office Clerk / Administrative Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Engineering Consulting active
View all jobs Office Clerk / Administrative Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Construction active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a competent Administrative Specialist to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Fluency in English, German will be a plus;
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular);
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills, commitment, drive for results;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under time pressure;
- Responsible, accurate and meticulousness in carrying out tasks;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant / bachelors degree will be a plus.
- Perform day-to-day administrative activities according to our business;
- Overseeing and supervising purchasing activities following and enforcing the Companys procurement policies and procedures;
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing and approving products and services to be purchased;
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and services to be purchased;
- Supports the activities of the Design Unit by managing administrative work such as: travel plan, booking accommodation and transport for business travel;
- Process data from clients and register into system;
- Develop and maintain good business relationship with internal and external clients
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment;
- Complies with internal regulations of the company: code of conduct, standard operating procedures and any other regulations.
Deutsche Bahn offers a broad range of engineering services: In addition to spectacular, new and upgraded lines, it includes numerous modernization projects in the existing rail infrastructure.
Our project portfolio: From A to Z high speed rail line to marshaling yard. We build and modernize railway infrastructure, equipment for passenger and freight services and to train formation and works, workshops and depots - with everything that goes with it!