C++ Senior Software Engineer
Your new company
For our client, one of the world's leading speciality measurement company, we are looking for an C++ Senior Software Developer. The position is allocated in the largest site that is part of the Company`s IT Division, a Software Development Centre dedicated to create revolutionary and powerful software!
Your new role
We're looking for creative and innovative engineers, who are looking forward seeing that their work is an added value for the humanity. You will work closely with scientists around the world to solve unique problems in analytical technologies that are used to measure the chemical, physical and biological composition of materials in a range of industries.
Most important things you will do?
- Cover the full development life-cycle.
- Use code design abilities (including working to SOLID principles and some knowledge of engineering for performance) to generate and document appropriate designs
- Provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance
- Generate automated and manual tests to verify implemented software
- C++ Software Programming experience and a basic experience in applying technical standards
- Strong object-oriented design and data base knowledge
- University degree (preferably in a science related subject or in engineering)
- Fluency in English
You will be part of an exceptional engineering Agile team.
You will have 10% time allocated for your career development
Flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.