SAP Functional Analyst - Supply Chain
Your new role
You will collaborate closely with clients and client-facing IT, in the areas of Supply Chain, to optimize business processes, to align SAP and related applications to those business processes, and to develop global SAP architecture and standards in support of the business processes. You will be part of the globally Solution Delivery team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in the Business Administration, Computer science, Engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years’ experience in of business analytics domain (marking, shaping and developing business solutions)
- Ability to learn new applications, processes, and procedures and willingness to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgement
- Ability to communicate to multiple stakeholders, including client management, IT management, and non-technical staff
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Be part of an international team / environment
Flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.