Information Security Engineer
Your new role
You will operate as a Tier 3 multi-disciplinary analyst within the Security Operations Centre. Part of your daily activities will include:
- collect, review, interpret, correlate and analyze data during and post incident in order to create a comprehensive picture of any potential threat.
- combine analytic and design skills with adequate knowledge of software and hardware technologies, in order to define, design, create, test, implement and modify informatic systems which have software as a main component.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Security Management or similar
- Experienced IT professional (6+ years) , with a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Security -focus on Incident Response and SOC
- Deep understanding of security systems, firewalls, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, network security and networking technologies
- Has worked with and managed at least one of the following technologies: SIEM, AV, NIDS/NIPS, ETDR, DLP, FW, HIPS/HIDS
- Experience in cyber intelligence analytic methodologies such as Kill Chain, threat modeling, threat hunting
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Any Certification such as ECSA, Comptia Security+, SANS Certification will be considered an advantage
Be part of a global IT Security team
Flexible working hours, as well as Work from Home opportunity.
24 vacation days / year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.