Application Portfolio Lead for Software and Electronics
Your new company
One of our clients, a leading provider of advanced propulsion solutions to automotive manufacturers is looking an Application Portfolio Lead for E&S to join the Global Solution Delivery team - Powertrain Engineering Division, an important part of their IT Centre in Bucharest.
Your new role
The Application Portfolio Lead– Engineering, Software and Electronics Global Solution Delivery, owns, manages and maintains the Embedded Software and Electronics Solution Delivery IT landscape.
- work with internal stakeholders to align technology opportunities and solutions with business strategy
- analyse IT development proposals and translates them to the effect on the solution architecture, data collection and interfaces, and assess technical feasibility
- determine the effect of solution alternatives on IT costs and formulate an advice with regard to the decision to be taken
- provide support to Embedded Software and Electronics programs and projects, giving advice on how business ideas can be best supported by current and future IT and technology solutions.
- work closely with the Business Analyst and Solution Designer, but as well with the IT Development team, in order to deliver best results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or similar
- Strong experience of managing IT applications including application development, customisation and support services in a multi-vendor environment
- 3+ years experience in Embedded Software Development and/ or Electrical Design, Simulation and Testing.
- Experience working with business leadership to understand business issues, and to develop and implement solutions that provide business value.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IT applications, data, infrastructure, security and tools
Be part of an international team / environment
Flexible working hours, as well as Work from Home opportunity.
24 vacation days / year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.