Junior IT Service and Asset Management Specialist
Your new company
One of our clients, a leading provider of advanced propulsion solutions to automotive manufacturers is looking a Junior IT Specialist to join the Powertrain Engineering Division, an important part of their IT Centre in Bucharest.
Your new role
You will support with guidance and execute the IT infrastructure in line with the business ambitions, strategic goals and annual plans, in various domains like (workplace, infrastructure, applications, networks, telecom, etc). As well you will work closely with the team and collaborate to define objectives, scope, work packages and deliverables for projects, provide input to allow monitor the progress of the project in relation to the projects, budget, planning and quality specifications.
What you'll need to succeed
- University terminal years Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Statistics or related Engineering fields
- Proficiency in using MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality or deadlines on individual projects
- Analytical skills and a communicative and collaborative working method
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Be part of an international team / environment
Flexible working hours, as well as Work from Home opportunity.
24 vacation days / year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.