Server support-Technical Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile OC Prod HR Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Server support-Technical Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
• Experience working in various server environments
• Basic SQL and database knowledge
• Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
• Linux server expertise
• Good communication verbal and writing skills, including report writing
• Resolving technical requests and issues and propose solutions
• Familiar with job scheduling tools: Cron and experience with application monitoring tools
• Working knowledge of the IT management and/or Cloud management domains
• Flexible working hours (working in shifts)
• Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
• Experience with networking technologies and concepts including load balancing, firewalls, routing and switching networking.
Preferred Skills/Nice to have/it would be a plus
• Experience in Telecom
• Fundamental understanding of GSM, SMPP protocols
• Understanding of cloud native architecture principles and familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMWare
• Fast Learner
• Knowledge of basic telecom/network management and monitoring tools
• Apache web server
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Leads a team of Server Support Engineers that provide expert operating system support, and quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
• Communicates expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally.
• Oversees team member work for quality assurance and process compliance.
• Mentors to other staff members to broaden technical expertise across the team. Answer team member questions, assist with team member problems, and act as an escalation point for complicated or critical production issues.
• Conducts regular team meetings to update team on best practices, process changes, and continuing expectations.
• Plans, installs, and provides daily operational support for managed customer server environments
• Ensure timely resolution of high severity incidents, including communications, reporting, and tracking of follow-ups.
• Collaborates closely with other operations teams and architecture to efficiently resolve service incidents, ensuring service availability levels are met
• Provides first level trouble resolution.
• Solves simple or repetitive problems.
• Respond to the customer by email within our targeted initial response times, to either resolve the issue or request further information/clarification regarding the issue
• Performs implementation tasks for systems and networks under supervision.
• Performs system and network upgrade tasks under supervision.
• Monitors and manages relevant platform technologies.
• Ability to work well autonomously and be a self-starter
• Drives Root Cause Analysis for major issues
• Drive tasks to completion with minimal supervision
• Document operations, installation, work instructions and troubleshooting
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)