As a Survey Programmer, you will be the expert in delivering projects based on client specifications, time frames and within expected quality levels. You will be trained by a team of experienced Survey Programmers to make sure you will get all the support needed to perform your tasks.
- Programming online questionnaires based on the materials provided by the client (this includes survey scripting, managing languages, reporting)
- Cooperatively work with Project Managers to deliver projects meeting client needs, within prescribed time frames
- Adhere to ‘Right First Time’ policy for quality control
- Assist other Survey Programmers when workload requires
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Capable of working independently on projects and collaborating as a strong team member
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced English language skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required for client services
- Must have the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects for on time delivery
- Committed to extended work hours when necessary to reach goals.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Confirmit programming experience required, 1+ years preferred
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
- Medical benefits
- Travel insurance with global coverage
- Additional paid time off
For administrative purposes your personal data will be kept on record and will be disclosed and transferred both within and outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America. We shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.