C++ Developer with Qt and networking
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Proficiency in C++
- OO Design Methodology (OOPS, OOAD)
- Task based Operating system knowledge (Linux preferred)
- Unit/Class Test background (Test Driven development)
- Experience with version control systems: GIT, SubVersion, etc.
- Experience in software toolchains, RTOS, Embedded Linux, bare metal development
- Have experience using an Agile-based development process, preferably some flavor of Scrum, on multiple projects
....and one of these 3 requirements:
- Qt knowledge for UI Development
- Domain skills: Ethernet, CPRI, OBSAI RFoCPRI, RFoOBSAI, SONET/SDH, OTN, Fiber Channel, higher layer Protocols (IPv4/IPv6, TCP, UDP, PTP), Telco test equipment, FPGA
- Markup language experience XML/QML/JSON
- Experience in scripting languages: Python, Tcl
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP, 802.11, Bluetooth)
- Experience with project tracking software with the ability to drive in an Agile fashion, preferably with the Atlassian Tool Chain (Confluence, JIRA, etc.).
- Laboratory measurement tools
Development of innovative solutions for high performance measurement devices in cutting-edge areas of fixed and mobile networks (CATV, Copper, Ethernet, Optical, 5G). The current projects include re-architecting a fiber measurement application and optimize it for a brand new 5G platform, as well as developing new features for CATV - Docsis/ DSL applications. The project is fully owned by the local team, and will include occasional interaction with sw developers from other sites in EU, US or Korea. The work will be done within a young, passionate and dynamic team, in a state-of-the-art office environment, easily accessible by public transportation, in Pipera area.
- Working with Product Marketing and other development teams on product requirements
- Developing software products through the Software Development LifeCycle, following adequate software development processes
- Creating solutions that are Innovative, High Quality and meet the needs of the customer both from a content perspective and from a time to market perspective