Applications Portfolio Lead
Romanian Software este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de peste 15 ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Calitatea solutiilor oferite, alaturi de valorile pe care compania le promoveaza reprezinta factori determinanti ai succesului sau.Requirements
We are looking for a Applications Portfolio Lead for one of our partner, a company specialized in automotive technologies, solutions and services.
What you need:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a comparable course of studies;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong experience of managing IT applications including application development, customization and support services in a multi-vendor environment;
- Experience of financial management, including supplier and commercial management;
- Experience working with business leadership to understand business issues, and to develop and implement solutions that provide business value.
- Work experience in a company developing and manufacturing products;
- Proven track record in initiating and delivering change, capability to deliver sustainable performance;
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
- Own, manage and maintain the IT Applications Landscape used by Engineering ES departments, including managing demand, planning, informed decision making and benefits;
- Work with internal stakeholders to align technology opportunities and solutions with business strategy;
- Liaise with the business to ensure that the technology strategy and IT roadmaps aligns with the business strategy;
- Determine the effect of solution alternatives on IT costs and formulate an advice with regard to the decision to be taken;
- Introduce solutions for new technology programs in line with the IT technology strategy;
- Analyze IT development proposals and translates them to the effect on the solution architecture, data collection and interfaces, and assess technical feasibility;
- Support Purchasing to align commercial contracts for IT applications;
- Collaborate closely and in line with corporate Enterprise Architecture and IT Security and Compliance policies and guidelines, as part of the global architecture community;
- Provide support to ES programs and projects, giving advice on how business ideas can be best supported by current and future IT and technology solutions;
- Engage with industry to stay current on new trends and innovations.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers of 15 RON/day;
- 24 vacation days/year;
- 1-day work from home per week;
- More benefits to come in 2020.