Applications Portfolio Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs Applications Portfolio Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.Requirements
We are looking for a Applications Portfolio Lead for one of our partner, a company specialized in automotive technologies, solutions and services.
What you need:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a comparable course of studies;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong experience of managing IT applications including application development, customization and support services in a multi-vendor environment;
- Experience of financial management, including supplier and commercial management;
- Experience working with business leadership to understand business issues, and to develop and implement solutions that provide business value.
- Work experience in a company developing and manufacturing products;
- Proven track record in initiating and delivering change, capability to deliver sustainable performance;
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence.
- Own, manage and maintain the IT Applications Landscape used by Engineering ES departments, including managing demand, planning, informed decision making and benefits;
- Work with internal stakeholders to align technology opportunities and solutions with business strategy;
- Liaise with the business to ensure that the technology strategy and IT roadmaps aligns with the business strategy;
- Determine the effect of solution alternatives on IT costs and formulate an advice with regard to the decision to be taken;
- Introduce solutions for new technology programs in line with the IT technology strategy;
- Analyze IT development proposals and translates them to the effect on the solution architecture, data collection and interfaces, and assess technical feasibility;
- Support Purchasing to align commercial contracts for IT applications;
- Collaborate closely and in line with corporate Enterprise Architecture and IT Security and Compliance policies and guidelines, as part of the global architecture community;
- Provide support to ES programs and projects, giving advice on how business ideas can be best supported by current and future IT and technology solutions;
- Engage with industry to stay current on new trends and innovations.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers of 15 RON/day;
- 24 vacation days/year;
- 1-day work from home per week;
- More benefits to come in 2020.