Inside Sales Associate for UK and Ireland
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Outbound calling experience is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
If youre looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region (UK Ireland). This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle