IP Network Engineer with Turkish
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Good communication skills (phone and email);
- Good verbal and written English and Turkish skills;
- Customer oriented.
Technical skills mandatory:
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Good knowledge of LAN switching technologies (ARP principle, MAC address, VLAN,
STP, Link aggregation);
- Good knowledge of routing concepts ( packet handling along the path, interpret the
component of the routing table, VLAN routing, static routing, OSPF);
- Knowledge of infrastructure services ( DNS lookup, DHCP operations, VRRP, NAT);
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS).
Technical skills optional (a plus):
- Basic knowledge of routing protocol BGP;
- Basic knowledge of security features (IPSec, SSL VPN, Firewall Concepts);
- Basic knowledge of NAC features (Dot1x, EAP, MAC authentication, CHAPPAP);
- Basic knowledge of Radius and TACACS;
- Basic knowledge of WAN technologies (PPP, PPPoE, HDLC);
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will
- Any of the following languages is considered an advantage: Italian, French.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Datacom and Secospace
products (Routers, Switches, Firewalls & Security Gateways, WLAN devices and
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if
necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure IP products and basic
troubleshooting based on available technical documentation database;
- Recommend proper firmware and patch in accordance with latest bulletin. Identify
hardware faults and provided replacement based on root cause found;
- Work together with next technical level support and provide an effective solution within
contractual SLA time;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions, perform procedural
actions on the ticket and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction,
work together with next technical level support to solve identified problem in shortest
time, in order to restore affected services.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
IP Network Engineer Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered
by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support
(after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.