Search Biddable Media Specialist
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment group (Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence, m/SIX, Xaxis), responsible for more than $48B in annual media investments by leading advertisers. We grow client’s brands and revenues with innovative and strategic use of media. Our global team of experts deliver actionable audience intelligence across the most expansive set of media platforms worldwide; trading expertise; market-leading brand-safe media; robust data and technology partnerships and solutions; addressable TV; content; sports and more.Requirements
- Ideally Degree educated in a business, numerical or analytical degree (e.g. informatics, economics, mathematics, statistics or engineering) ;
- Numerate and analytical;
- Details oriented;
- Excellent written verbal English language skillsgrammar;
- Demonstrable strong planning implementation skills;
- Strong knowledge of bid management tools (preferred but not required);
- Strong knowledge of competitive insights tools (preferred but not required);
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Ability to identify deal with potential areas of conflict;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Ambitious independent;
- Show ambition to take ownership of challenges;
- Team player, can-do attitude, enthusiastic.
You have at your fingertips a vast number of Search and Display trading systems tools - including search engine platforms, self-serve ad platforms (such as the GDN via Adwords, AdMob, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and demand-side platforms.
We are looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent GroupM Interaction, develop the strategy behind category defining campaigns, ensure outstanding delivery to the client and create opportunities for our agencies. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Client Account teams, as well as play a key role in the continuing growth of the agency.
- Develops a strong understanding of the client's brands, products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives;
- Analyses performance data and site analytics to develop insights for use in quarterly and annual business reviews;
- Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively and as scheduled;
- Think creatively and develop innovative tactics and offerings to advance the paid search biddable media practice;
- Actively contributes to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes, and roll-outs;
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices;
- Maintains positive relationships with search engines, understand search engine services, capabilities, and requirements;
- Provides support to Finance Department for billing and search engine invoicing;
- Delivers accurate analysis of the Search campaigns;
- Delivers Search campaigns within fully integrated measured campaigns across.
- Implements testing into Search campaign;
- Produces competitive analysis reports;
- Actively supports business development;
- Supports Search Biddable Lead responding to RFIs and RFPs.
We want to meet you! Come and join us!