Business Analyst - Finance/Tax/Treasury
Romanian Software este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de peste 15 ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Calitatea solutiilor oferite, alaturi de valorile pe care compania le promoveaza reprezinta factori determinanti ai succesului sau.Requirements
We are looking for a Business Analysts - Finance/Tax/Treasury, for one of our partners, a global IT Hub.
- Very good understanding of finance (AP, AR, GL, Treasury, Tax, Audit, Contract Admin, Travel and Expense) processes;
- Knowledge of Hyperion applications, SAP;
- Ability to challenge different departments and align them to the global approach; replicate best practices across countries;
- Raise at global level specific issues/improvements;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral);
- Self-Manages: Demonstrated ability to work autonomously towards a goal;
- Fluent in English; any other language might be a plus.
- Creates/ maintains functional and non-functional requirements for application, interfaces, infrastructure and data in order to comply with business requirements based on the input received from the technical counterpart (e.g. Solution Architect);
- Translate non-technical requirements into IT requirements; write user stories, functional specifications and acceptance criteria;
- Partner with Application Lead, Solution Architect and Suppliers to review/refine/address risks and concerns related to the solution proposals;
- Documents business process supported by applications;
- Accountable of functional documentation for applications.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers of 15 RON/day;
- 24 vacation days/year;
- 1-day work from home per week;
- More benefits to come in 2020.