Student Trainee Employer Branding Social Media Marketing
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
As a Trainee for Employer Branding & Social Media you will be part of the Employer Branding Team, you will contribute to positioning HARMAN as the ideal workplace in Europe. (4h/day)
You are driven to high-quality deliverables and like taking initiative.
Your tasks & responsibilities
We’re looking for someone who owns it and takes it to the next level not just someone that wants an internship.
Support of the Employer Branding Team in the development and implementation of activities & initiatives for HARMAN in Europe (events, open days, workshops, online campaigns etc.).
Maintain and update social media channels for both local and global platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook in close cooperation with the Employer Branding Team as well as Brand Ambassadors, Recruiters etc.
Active support in the development of content and communication materials (e.g. employee videos/ testimonials, social media campaigns, blog and press articles) for online and offline channels (social media, corporate websites, media).
Support of the employer branding team through research and administrative tasks.
As an ideal candidate you at least 3 semesters of university studies, preferably in communication, journalism, marketing, creative writing or a related fields. It is mandatory to have good knowledge of writing, editing, proofreading and communication in English combined with good understanding of social media channels and basic knowledge of online marketing methods and trends.
It is a plus if you have also organized events, workshops, if you already created some social media content and have knowledge of graphic apps such as Photoshop. Still, if you have at least those 3 semesters of studies combined with good English skills we will help you figure out the rest.
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by being part of an international team that works with the world's largest automakers to produce world-class software, hardware and audio products.
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subion, gym subion, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera