Oracle and Database Administrator
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Install, configure, patch and upgrade database instances;
- Ensure high performance and availability of database instances including 24/7 support within the database team;
- Manage the implementation of backup and recovery procedures, data recovery, data integrity and space requirements;
- Document and maintain database standards, including naming conventions;
- Diagnose, resolve and communicate advanced problems;
- Working in a virtual team and cooperating with other competence teams.
- Expert level knowledge of Oracle database administration, data guard and replication, backup and recovery, performance tuning;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Database Systems and tools;
- Adequate Unix/Linux systems administration experience to perform DBA tasks;
- Highly motivated to solve problems efficiently, fast troubleshooting and resolution skills;
- Ability to work well in an international team;
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced English language skills.
Seniority levelNot Applicable
Job functionInformation Technology