Global Process Owner in Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Process Owner in Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
The Global Process Owner supports the service delivery team(s) in managing resources, projects to meet both the goals of the business and clients. Responsibilities may include the development and execution of demand management processes, training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitating project governance and reporting, and creating models to improve business decisions.
Main area of activity: Global HR Administration Processes
Experienced user of Excel, pivot tables, reports
Global HR Administration processes experience- preferably relevant experience on Payroll
English proficient user and German Dutch nice to have
Proven ability to work independently and as a Team member
Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Flexibility and adaptability to a changing work environment
- Provides related statistics and reporting
- Monitors and updates client systems (i.e. transactionsdata entry) for HR -
- Administration and other cases
- Identifies continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training, based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization
- Conducts client calls on specific activities. Focus on client outcomes, stay up to date and become involved in their projects and activities.
- Seeks opportunities and takes ownership to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- Manages different stakeholders and ensures a proper communication with the operational teams and the client counterpart.
Competitive salary and performance bonuses
Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge
Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers