Quality Manager (Ciorani)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Manager (Ciorani) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- availability to work in Ciorani, full time;
- experience in automotive filed - mandatory;
- degree in Quality Engineering or related field, advanced degree a plus;
- five plus years of Supervisory and Quality experience in a manufacturing setting in a Quality related position;
- knowledge of IATF 16949 is required;
- corrective Action Requests7-Step Problem Solving;
- Six Sigma Methodologies;
- Lean Manufacturing Principles;
- management of quality function for Findlay operations;
- management and development of quality systems and processes;
- interpretation of customer quality requirements;
- lead and coordinate 3rd party audits;
- serve as lead auditor for the facility and manage internal audit program;
- apply advanced level principles of product quality planning, evaluation, and control in support of the manufacturing and production operations of the organization;
- responsible for applicable systems related to plant customer issues such as corrective action requests, supplier corrective action requests, nonconforming material reports, etc.;
- lead team of inspection technician, PPAP coordinator, and shop floor support technicians.