Customer Service Associate with German
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Pre-University level acceptable (Minimum high school diploma or equivalent);
Fluency in German Language and English Language;
Call Center or Customer Service experience;
0.5+ year experience (minimum experience on customer service is desirable);
Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
Handle, research, and resolve phone and email inquiries for iSS SC customers regarding non-complex technical and functional problems;
Document and update customer contacts in the Customer Service System;
Complete any follow-up work related to customer issue resolution;
Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner;
Adhere to current understanding of policies and procedures, new products, services and processes of the client and the call center;
Maintain acceptable attendance, punctuality, and respond to policy and procedures for communicating any schedule changes and preferences;
Meet productivity and quality performance expectations as established by iSS SC management and interfaces;
Conduct self evaluations using quality-coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors.
Support additional duties as necessary in high volume periods in the SC.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subion or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subion;
- Opportunity to practice German with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the worlds leading companies our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate worklife balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.