Business Analyst (Coupa e-Procurement)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in business, analytics, or information technology related field;
- Advanced English and French;
- Knowledge of source-to-pay purchase-to-pay and accounts payables processes as well as an understanding of purchasing operations;
- Willingness to acquire deep understanding of the e-procurement solution Coupa, a leading cloud-based solution with a considerable advantage over its competitors;
- Implementation or end user experience of e-procurement solutions would be an asset;
- SAP MM andor FICO background is a plus;
- Excellent service attitude with the client satisfaction as ultimate objective;
- Eager to independently evaluate problems and finding solutions;
- Very good communication abilities with the capacity to build trusting relationships;
- Quick learner and self-driven personality for continuous improvement.
- Independently work on Coupa managed services projects for mid-size and large enterprises driving customer success and satisfaction;
- Work closely with the client to set-up and provide 2nd and 3rd level support for the e-procurement solution Coupa;
- Adapt to clients needs assessing the criticality of requests and obtaining required information with the objective to ensure stipulated response and resolutions times of incidents;
- Perform detailed problem troubleshooting, problem resolution, root cause analysis and enrich knowledge database;
- Manage relationship with Coupe support level;
- Perform impact analysis of software releases and implementation of new features after discussion with the client;
- Gain an understanding of clients processes and adjust Coupa configuration for optimal performance in line with evolving client needs;
- Evaluate and adjust the qualitycompleteness of Coupa set-up documentation;
- Create and update training materials based on the new features being implemented;
- Drive successful personal development within the team sharing knowledge and providing support.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subion for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.