Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VON Consulting SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
This is a new team which will be composed of 5 Engineers with different levels of experience. Following requirements depend on the level of experience.
- Masters or equivalent degree (5+ years) in Computer Science, related discipline or relevant experience
- Solid 3 years in software testing.
- Intermediate verbal and written skills in English, French would be a plus.
- Strong experience in Software Testing Integration
- Strong understanding of the software integration chain and DevOps fundamentals
- Audit of Testing Integration activities
- Tools: JIRA, SVN, git, maven, HudsonJenkins, Nexus, Confluence, Postman, SoapUI
- Test automation tools: SoaTest, Selenium, SIKULI
- System Administration: linux, Windows, networking
- Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo
- Communication: https, REST, SOAP
- Cloud: docker, kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Experience with biometric technologies
- Participate in defining and implementing test strategy. Identify and deploy tools, test beds,
procedures etc. as needed to execute test strategy. Create test plans.
- Work with development Team to create test cases and test ongoing development.
- Participate in the integration of product andor program developments until the final delivery by following and enforcing standards and best practices.
- Validate the completeness of test plans and associated procedures.
- Prepare the test environment and maintain it as productproject evolves. Make sure that tests run smoothly.
- Execute test plans, report on test progress, identify and report detected issues (JIRA, TestLink etc).
- Generate the software deliveries for internal testing.
- Perform internal acceptance and participate in the deployment and acceptance testing with the customer.
- Clarify requirements with Product OwnerBusiness Analyst.
- Create and review technical documentation and specifications.
- Participate in design and planning activities, following Agile methodology.
- Analyze and identify issues on production systems and provide support on site when required.
- Be the technical reference on some subject in your area of expertise(senior).
- Coach junior members of the team(senior).