Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- University Degree - BachelorMaster is requested
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Understanding or experience of SQL programming, MS SQL Server is preferred
- Intermediate experience of Tableau Power BI or other data visualization tools is requested
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
Analytical thinking, detail oriented and well-organized, ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong willingness to learn and develop
Job Purpose Summary:
This position is ideal for individual with good data analytics skills looking to apply their knowledge in a business environment. Main role of Data Analyst is to support the SEE Cluster team with big data processing, creating and customizing various reports and visualization that will enable informative decision making through actionable insights coming from available data.
- Conduct monthly and ad-hoc analysis on price performance, discount overview, commercial policy execution, price corridor project effects
- Prepare upload data for Sales DP Tool
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Analytics Team on implementation and customization of available analytics tools to SEE needs
- Support pricing master data processes
- Prepare and run defined types analysis to support List Price campaigns and calculate impact on business performance
- Provide analytical support for SPA analytics
- Participate in implementation of SE pricing tools (Oracle CPQ and PriceFx)
- Provide data processing and analytical support to any ongoing project or initiative within SEE Cluster based on prioritization