Full Stack Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Full Stack Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 3+ years of related experience building web applications using Microsoft technologies;
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of end-to-end application architecture and all phases of applications programming;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a globally distributed team.
- Unit Test Development and Automation;
- UX-related experience.
The DFS Reporting space includes a number of critical Oracle-based operational data stores serving the reporting needs of multiple regions and a further DataMart and vendor application specifically serving the Regulatory Reporting function in the regulated bank operated by DFS in EMEA. As a Software developer, you will be expected to:
- Design, development, and documentation of business logic and contentdata that is secure, scalable and maintainable;
- Participation in daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives. Collaborate with business analysts or client and systems analysts to create technical design specifications. Participate in design office reviews with DFS solution architects;
- Interact with solution architects, dev leads and project managers from multiple teams to ensure that interlocks are well-understood and end-to-end technical designs are well thought-through;
- Plan, conduct and monitor production launches working with distributed teams in conference calls. Plan and conduct Unit Test, Development Integration Test and support System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests and assist in Development and QA acceptance test environment build and maintenance;
- Support environment management teams in the deployment of new builds and software versions to non-production environments, guide application support in production deployments, and seek to automate and streamline application deployments wherever possible;
- Provide Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents orchestrating different teams for issue resolution, interacting with Level 2 (application support) and business users;
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms, and managing upgrades to new platforms to address end-of-life issues.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.