Engineer 2nd Line Radio Access Performance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineer 2nd Line Radio Access Performance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- Assure high level performance for the Access Network through the analysis of quality parameters based on performance counters.
- Prepare reports and make analysis of the main KPIs and lead investigations into the issues affecting the Access Network Performance.
- Monitor the performance trend of KPIs, understand the real impact on customers and identify the reasons of performance degradations.
- Collaborate with Planning & Optimization and Ran 2nd Line Operations teams to define priorities for hardware and software corrections or suppliers and third parties interventions.
- Define requirements to develop systems and tools in order to monitor the end to end service quality.
- Deliver reports on Access Network performance and capacity utilization, including trend analysis and root cause analysis for major trend changes.
- Collaborate in the root causes analysis to identify corrective actions in order to achieve service and performance levels restoration.
- Utilizing innovative methods and best-in-class tools and applications to measure the network performance and customer experience impact.
- Verify Network KPIs after software upgrades or parameter changes in order to detect impacts on network performance.
- Collaborate to identify and collect new requirements of networkperformance and optimization tools.
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies; knowledge at access equipment configuration and optimisation activities.
- Radio Network performance analysis and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge of Performance Management Tools (eg. Optima), QoS tools, Traffic Engineering tools.
- Work in a complex evolving international environment where excellent personal traits and skills are needed to negotiate, cooperate, and support Opcos and the rest of the Global organization.
- Team working oriented.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- University degree: faculty of Electronics Telecommunications and Information Technology, Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science, Cybernetics, Informatics.
- 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication.
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you