Full-Stack Java Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Full-Stack Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Java Full Stack Developer
Demeter is the Front-to-Back tool that manages DPS product for Equity Finance desks. The application allows to set-up DPS, book trades, compute product valuation, generate client report, compute payments, generate accounting flows and perform various extracts.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with French & HK IT teams and ensure that the final result responds to business needs
- Skilled in developing modern web applications using Angular (7), Gulp, NPM, etc.;
- Knowledge of Web technologies CSS, HTML, REST, JSON;
- Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle, PostGreSQL);
- Basic knowledge of Java, Spring framework and micro-services architecture;
- Previous experience with GIT is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.