Business Intelligence Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Financial Services - Decision Sciences Team, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Bucharest.
- DegreeMScPhD in a mathematical or computing discipline. Other degrees also acceptable if they include informal training in statistics and problem-solving.
1-2 years experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Strong programming skills in SQL.
- Experience in data visualisation tools.
- Experience in other programming languages . Python, R.
- Strong data manipulation skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and wrangle diverse datasets.
Dell Financial Services is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to be part of the EMEA Decision Sciences function. The successful candidate will benefit from a coordinated induction and development process that will provide an in-depth exposure to all aspects of the credit function including UnderwritingCredit Analysis, Application and Behavioral Models, Current Portfolio Analysis Reporting, Fraud and Problem Debt Management.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maintain existing reports and create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations.
- Extract, transform and load data from disparate data sources and maintain databases.
- Provide support to other teams across the business with data and analytical advice and insights.
- Implement automation of processes to increase efficiency.