Working student in Logistics Quality (LOI Department)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working student in Logistics Quality (LOI Department) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Technical studies
- PC operating skills.
- Fluent English speaker.
- standardized work;
Your future job location offers you:
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team
Your contribution to something big:
- Handle reports for logistic complaints where logistic department is responsible for measures and share lessons learned with other plants
- Coordinate processing customer logistic complaints
- Coordinate customer logistic audits
- Coordinate and support standards and department procedures
- Coordinate creating of the logistics FMEA's (incl. line walks) and control plan for LOG processes
- Collaborate with other departments and production in the plant through specific "Q-Projects" in the logistic processes
- Plan and execute logistic assessments