JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYTICS MANAGER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PG active.
Vezi toate job-urile JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYTICS MANAGER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Junior Business Analytics Manager Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge? We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys challenges, team work and is interested in building a meaningful career! As a Junior Business Analytics Manager, you will collaborate closely to the business and technical teams, leading simplification processes, implementing innovative solutions and coordinating/performing different analyses based on business needs. Job Responsibilities:
- You will provide analytic support by using various tools to perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis, interpret findings and present actionable recommendations to the leadership team
- You will oversee and execute research and analysis, including data gathering, processing and modeling from different data sources
- You’ll partner with external partners to provide reporting on key business measures, define process/ business improvement plans and recommend potential solutions
- You will use statistics, preive, predictive modeling (eg. Machine Learning, Process Mining) and automation tools (eg. RPA) to increase and optimize user experience, revenue generation, cost/ effort reduction and other business outcomes
- You will deliver training and coaching on data analysis/visualization and explain complex solutions to people from multiple functions and hierarchical levels.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking ownership skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights that impact the business
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center; hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility at work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Young professionals with real passion for business and data, eager to develop a career in Analytics and Data Science
- A quantitative degree (such as: Statistics, Cybernetics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics, etc..) is an advantage
- Previous experience in deriving insights from data using analytics and comfortable working with big datasets is mandatory
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and priority setting skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams