Linux Qt developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Proficiency in C++
- OO Design Methodology (OOPS, OOAD)
- Task based Operating system knowledge (Linux preferred)
- UnitClass Test background (Test Driven development)
- Experience with version control systems: GIT, SubVersion, etc.
- Experience in software toolchains, RTOS, Embedded Linux, bare metal development
- Have experience using an Agile-based development process, preferably some flavor of Scrum, on multiple projects
....and one of these 3 requirements:
- Qt knowledge for UI Development
- Domain skills: Ethernet, CPRI, OBSAI RFoCPRI, RFoOBSAI, SONETSDH, OTN, Fiber Channel, higher layer Protocols (IPv4IPv6, TCP, UDP, PTP), Telco test equipment, FPGA
- Markup language experience XMLQMLJSON
- Experience in ing languages: Python, Tcl
- Experience in networking (TCPIP, 802.11, Bluetooth)
- Experience with project tracking software with the ability to drive in an Agile fashion, preferably with the Atlassian Tool Chain (Confluence, JIRA, etc.).
- Laboratory measurement tools
Development of innovative solutions for high performance measurement devices in cutting-edge areas of fixed and mobile networks (CATV, Copper, Ethernet, Optical, 5G). The current projects include re-architecting a fiber measurement application and optimize it for a brand new 5G platform, as well as developing new features for CATV - Docsis DSL applications.
- Working with Product Marketing and other development teams on product requirements
- Developing software products through the Software Development LifeCycle, following adequate software development processes
- Creating solutions that are Innovative, High Quality and meet the needs of the customer both from a content perspective and from a time to market perspective
- Coaching junior software engineers
Reasons to join us
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.