The HR Contact Center Agent is responsible for managing the level 1 requests received by phone or email coming from employees and HR representatives of the entities served by the European HR SSC.
Your Role in a Nutshell
A little about You
- Receives HR related requests (phone or email) from the employees and HR representatives of the clients;
- Registers the received request in the ERM system for future references;
- Analyses and classifies all the received requests in order toestablish who will manage them;
- Assists the clients with indications if needed for self-service options;
- Solves all the requests in his area of activity according to the agreed deadlines;
- Identifies and communicates the potential risks associated with his activity to the team leader or manager;
- If the requests can not be solved at Level 1, the requests will be escalated to Second Level.
We also value
- Bachelor degree;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Good knowledge of French;
- Previous internships or volunteer experience would be a plus;
- Previous call center experience would be a plus.
Besides a career what else we offer
- Excellent communication skills;
- Detail oriented and flexible;
- Dynamic and motivated;
- Strong customer service and listening skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere ;
- Continuous training and development programs.