Project Coordinator Engineer (m/f)
- Knowledge of the mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components of the equipment
- Project Management
- Microsoft Project Manager
- Advanced knowledge about molds (design and execution part)
- Basic knowledge of the plastics injection process
- Ability to collaborate with foreign companies
- Project Coordination
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- Coordination of new projects in the mold frame.
- Coordination of new projects for stants and fixture.
- Participation, initiation and coordination of meetings for new projects.
- Structured activity planning and follow-up of the project steps.
- Keep periodic meetings with external collaborators.
- Good collaboration with the company's Lead Plant for continuous improvement.
- Ensure timely implementation of the project (Time Management).
- Prioritize projects according to the customer's capacity and requirements.
- Find potential suppliers according to Bosch standards.
- Check the cost, time and quality of the service provider.
- SAP Key user.
- Implementation and coordination of projects in TI4, SAP.