This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ORTEC Central & Eastern Europe active
View all jobs Implementation Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to contribute to a better world?
Simply pursuing a successful business is no longer enough nowadays. Positive contributions to the planet and society are becoming more and more important. Would it not be nice to have an inspiring job in an innovative industry and also contribute to a better world?
This is possible at ORTEC. We are a purpose driven organization and use our passion for mathematics for a better world.
You are likely to encounter us every day, as we improve many crucial business processes. For example, we make it possible for retailers to supply all their stores on time with a minimum of kilometers driven. We support scouts of football talents to make better choices. We help healthcare institutions to schedule the right doctor or nurse at the right time. These are just a few examples of the added value of our solutions. The result is that organizations can operate at lower costs, with higher customer/employee satisfaction and with a smaller ecological footprint.
Our journey started in the early 80's with a number of young Dutch students who wanted to show the world the value of mathematics. 37 years later, ORTEC is one of the world leaders in optimization solutions and advanced analytics.
We have proudly opened the ORTEC CEE office in Bucharest in 2008 with primary focus to increase business in the CEE regions. We have increased our business and our team to 180 employees since then and still growing.
Thanks to our strong team in Bucharest, our office includes a Global Operations center which is working for project implementations worldwide, the core of the Global Customer Support team and second largest development team in ORTEC.
Our consultants in Bucharest are part of ORTEC Global Operations center which is an expertise unit helping ORTEC offices around the world. You will be part of project teams implementing our solutions to customers in various countries as USA, Brazil, South Africa, Netherlands, France, UK, Norway, Denmark and many others.
As an implementation consultant, you play an important role in the implementations of our solutions and collaboration with our customers.
You will be involved in different stages of a project implementation from the early steps of business analysis workshops until handing over the solution to our support team. Activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- On-site business analysis workshops
- Design documentation writing
- Configuration of our products and integrations with other systems
- Customer training and training documentation elaboration
You will be in charge of ensuring the quality and on-time delivery of the project, balancing between understanding our customer’s business requirements and configuring the technical solution (with SQL, XML/ XSL, Reporting, Scripting and others).
Who are you?
As a successful candidate you are:
- Enthusiastic about the ORTEC story and goals
- Highly motivated person, career oriented, positive attitude
- Quality oriented and customer focused
- Result oriented and with great analytical skills
- Interested in operating in an international environment
- A real team player
- Easy, fast learning, ability to self-train, flexible and open minded
- A good communicator
- Highly organized
- Enthusiastic about travelling to different customer sites or ORTEC offices around the world
Your skills and experience:
- University degree in relevant field (preferably IT related)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of SQL programming and databases. XSL knowledge is an advantage
- Previous experience with clients is an advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel (mostly abroad) when required
- An open, friendly and informal atmosphere
- Great opportunities to develop yourself (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation program)
- Friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building
- Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar (ORTap)
- On-site chair massage
- Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly ORTEC Sports Day;
- Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the ‘7card’ network;
- ‘Bookster’ subscription
- Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary