Interested to start a job in Procurement? If you speak German, please send us your CV (IE1207)
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent in German and English
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
• Communicative and willingness to learn
• Customer master data management and contract administration
• Order management
• Cash applications
• Deductions and exception management
• Dispute management
• Christmas bonus
• medical services
• life insurance
• MyFlexBen Program – a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
Private Pension Plan;
Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Laser tag, Escape Room, etc);
Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
Special offers vouchers & products (Children & Parents, Sport & Wellness, Telecom & IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries.
Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.