Procurement officer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs Procurement officer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• Indirect Procurement & Sourcing experience preferred;
• Good level of German (B1-B2);
• Advanced level of English;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Proficient in E – Procurement systems SAP (would be a plus), MS Office;
• Experience in SRM, Oracle - would be an advantage;
• Open to global travel for support of various projects.
• Assisting Senior Buyer to coordinate and reviewing document process performance with client on a regular basis;
• Planning and executing projects related to process transformation that benefits the business and the client organization;
• Coordinating with multiple regional teams located offshore;
• Handling complex invoice concerns and dissatisfied customers (internal & external);
• Purchasing Requisition Review: process / validate purchase requisitions and advance them into various queues for processing;
• Generating a variety of Purchase Orders (PO): Catalogues, Punch Out, PRs with Quotes;
• Amending and changing purchase orders as necessary;
• Creating Request For Quote (RFQ): Seeking input from, Client and key Stakeholders regarding supplier response and following any special instruction mentioned in the purchase requisition;
• Working with suppliers for timely response to quote requests;
• Maintaining metrics, dashboards and project analysis.
• A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
• Teambuilding and Christmas party events;
• Great work-life balance culture;
• Performance bonuses according to your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Career path perspective and personal development plan;
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.