Your mission: Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
A little about you:
- Managing the requests received via mail, telephone or by Intranet portal from users regarding the managed applications;
- Offering feedback to the client, especially in the most important steps of the processes, providing, also a processing dead-line if necessary;
- Participating in the follow-up production committees ;
- Escalating the new users’ business needs to the MOA (business analyst);
- Keeping up to date the documentation, the distribution lists and the application contacts;
- Providing support for the new joiners in the team;
- Taking part and supervise in enabling activities and periodic review of the rights with the extended team from the service center based in Bangalore.
We also value:
- At least 2 years experience in a functional support activity;
- Advanced level of both French and English- speaking and writing;
- Experience in working and understanding capacity for the different culture interlocutors;
- Interaction with the Level 2 teams, functional and technical;
- Autonomy; team spirit, structured thinking, analytical abilities.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Desire to participate actively in the continuous improvement of the procedures;
- Very good team spirit;
- Ticketing tools experience may be a plus;
- Regulatory or financial applications knowledge may be a plus;
- The ability to create and maintain good relationship with users.
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives;
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.