Senior Java Developer (Automotive Solutions Developer)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs Senior Java Developer (Automotive Solutions Developer) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Relevant technical studies;
• At least 3.5 years in development on Java Enterprise Edition;
• Experience with Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, AOP);
• Experience with REST Services;
• Experience working with web services;
• Database experience: Oracle, SQL, MySql;
• Advanced OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows;
• Experience with: Java Core, Hibernate, Eclipse / IntelliJIdea, JMS, JPA, Linux, Maven, Git, Jenkins;
• Scripting experience: Ksh, Bash, Perl;
• Experience working with Java Core, Hibernate, Eclipse / IntelliJ IDEA, JMS, JPA, Linux, Maven, Git, Jenkins;
• Proficiency in English;
• Proactive attitude, positive mindset;
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Amazon Web Services;
• Experience with Java PKI, Redis, ActiveMQ/Kafka, Docker containers, OpenID/OAuth SSO.
• Technical design and analysis;
• Custom software development;
• Unit testing and validation;
• Project documentation.
We are looking for:
A passionate, dedicated and experienced JAVA Developer to be part of the next technology revolution in the Intelligent Transportation Systems. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of customized software solutions based on our client’s business needs for world’s leaders in automotive industry. Join other 300 highly skilled engineers in the mission to change the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars and be part of a high-impact Connected Vehicle Cloud project.
What's in it for you:
Extended compensation and benefits package;
Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
A great working environment with people who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do and understand the importance of team spirit.
We really welcome open-minded and committed people:
Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
Who enjoy sharing knowledge and understand the importance of team spirit.