This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs Manual Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate);
• Relevant experience in manual testing, 3+ years relevant experience in IT;
• Banking experience 3+ years;
• Knowledge of Jira, TestRail or equivalent;
• English proficiency (French is a plus);
• Solution-oriented approach, with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Cooperation and team spirit;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, understanding of business objectives and risks.
• Assure the plan and implementation of assigned applications testing (requirements analysis, testing strategy, test plan designing, execution, writing user guides);
• Functional regression testing, bug management, reporting;
• Analyze and estimate the testing efforts;
• Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
What's in it for you:
Extended compensation and benefits package;
Continuous learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
A great working environment with people who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do and understand the importance of team spirit.
We really welcome open-minded and committed people:
Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
Who enjoy sharing knowledge and understand the importance of team spirit.