Talent Aquisition Specialist
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role (2 years);
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks;
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Result driven with strong communication skills;
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations;
- University degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Collaborative and willing to go the extra mile.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews;
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details;
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements;
- Lead employer branding initiatives;
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.