Junior International Recruiter with French - Ready For A True Challenge?
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – the fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
What are we looking for?
• Highly motivated, resilient and driven people – recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
• Strong communication skills – the role involves talking to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
• Ability and willingness to learn – a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can’t open your mind, take on feedback and learn
• Native/proficient level of German, French or Dutch and advanced/intermediate English
For international candidates: valid working permit for Romania is required!
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you constantly negotiate, persuade, build relationships with variety of professionals in the west of Europe (Switzerland, UK etc).
We are NonStop Consulting, one of Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment and executive search firms with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US! We’re now looking for motivated and ambitious people to join our team in Bucharest as recruitment consultants.
Because it is a sales-related role, you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary, you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €30,000, and rising year after year, performance dependent. Some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over €100,000, some even €150,000. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets.
• Industry unrivalled, award-winning training program to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow
• Genuine meritocracy – don’t wait for your manager to vacate their position, get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path
• International exposure – talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities!
• We’re going global! We’ve just opened in Bucharest, Luxembourg, Boston, US… where do you want to be?