Lean Manufacturing Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs Lean Manufacturing Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing;
• Lean Six Sigma certification, above Green Belt;
• Proficient user of the English language;
• Advanced knowledge in Excel and Minitab;
• Microsoft Power BI would be an advantage.
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a multinational industrial environment;
• Track record of improving performance including Lean 6 Sigma initiatives aiming at increasing operational effectiveness;
• Experience with Lean 6 Sigma and proven abilities to use its concept and tools;
• Experience with Assembly operations would be a plus.
• To act as Ambassador for Change championing a Lean and Data driven way of thinking and working, thereby both leading and actively supporting the Lean Transformation of the plant;
• To quickly identify opportunities, then take initiatives to define, develop, facilitate and lead; Continuous Improvement activities such as 6 S Kaizen events, Lean Audits and Lean Projects of various levels in accordance to the plant’s operational requirements;
• Ensure deep understanding of Six Sigma DMAIC methodology across the organization through training, coaching and mentoring; coordinate cross functional Kaizen and A3 projects to ensure successful achievement of the organizational goals and objectives;
• To deploy best practices across the manufacturing organization aimed at eliminating wastes, reducing cycle times and improving equipment, layouts material flows thereby achieving significant efficiency, productivity and quality improvements;
• To maintain continuous alignment of tactical Lean activities with the operational goals and objectives of the manufacturing organization through rigorous preparation of feasibility studies, ensuring the intervention costs incurred are always justified by the final outcome;
• To plan, engage and utilize effectively a variety of resources from the rest of the Organization in order to achieve the best possible results and maximize project impact;
• To closely cooperate with all internal stakeholders, ensuring a customer focused approach;
• Ensure and also perform continuous training, support and guidance to all Project leaders as well as other company employees in the deployment and application of Lean Principles;
• Liaise and manage external consultants to accelerate implementation of Lean processes as needed.