Junior Buyer (3 months project-based)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Gi Group Romania active
View all jobs Junior Buyer (3 months project-based) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
Gi Group is searching for an energetic Jr. Buyer, for a global company, one of the leaders in the aeronautic field.
• University Student in business, engineering, or related field;
• Excellent English skills
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Good analytical skills
• Working knowledge of SAP would be preferable
As a Junior Buyer, will join one of our procurement teams and be responsible to:
• Organize based on provide data samples from all the global operations as necessary
• Using SAP to identify volume forecast for 2020 for each part number
• Create a data room in Bucharest to showcase all the samples with part numbers, volumes, plant to be delivered, raw material type (taken from the drawing) are displayed against each cap
• Initiate invites to potential suppliers for a visit to the data room where they will be able to take notes enabling them to quote.
• Issue global RFQ to potential suppliers
• Gather inputs from supplier and undertake analytical comparisons of the offers to identity best commercial offering
• Establish and execute E Auction
• Based on that make final recommendation to SBM leadership on which supplier should be awarded.
What do we offer?
- Monthly salary (to be discussed after the interview)
- Professional environment with possibility of development
- Meal tickets, transport settlement
- Health insurance