Financial & Operations Controller
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- University degree in Economics
- At least 3 years of experience in various finance roles
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong knowledge of accounting/budget principles
- Able to collect, classify and interpret information
- Intensely collaborative, good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn
- Stakeholder management (leadership) – build and maintain relationships with senior leadership teams across multiple locations (RADC, CE Finance and Global).
- Stakeholder management (clients) – build and maintain relationships with country leads, assisting with queries and providing support in a timely manner.
- Taking ownership of and ensuring the accuracy of billing process;
- Act as first escalation point for overdue receivables;
- Prepare various reports on a monthly basis or based on request (e.g. utilization reports using the delivery center system);
- Keep track of contracts in place ( supplier and MSA with MFs ) , ensure they are readily available when requested;
- Review of vendor invoices, ensure that are correct, based on contract, ensure correct allocation of cost, and ensure they are sent for approval as per matrix of approval, etc.
Induction for the new employees and seconded staff in terms of internal policies, timesheet management, expense report management, etc.
- Adhere to the finance processes, controls and timelines outlined the Master Services Agreement (MSA);
- Act as liaison between ADC and related Finance Enabling Functions on local and CE bases, providing relevant inputs for accrual information;
- Participate as team member in different projects that imply reporting tools, internal control implementation or business processes improvements;
- Actively seeking for continuous improvement, improving efficiency and implementing best practices and procedures.
- Monitoring recording of time records and reconciling with portal
- Working with team leads on vacation balance management, using reports form CE HR and Management information system. Following up on actions required.
- First review of monthly accounts Vs budget, giving feedback for corrections, and preparing commentary and analysis
- Assist with preparing annual financial plan and translate into detailed budget
- Preparation of regular cash flow forecasts as required;
- Preparation of monthly management reporting pack