Senior Accounting Analyst
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
PTP - Senior Accounting Analyst with French
As a Senior Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting activities for the French entities of Societe Generale European Business Services within Procure to Pay (PTP) department.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Accounting activities of PTP team;
- Manage account plan database and accounting schemes for accounting referential;
- Monitor pending entries in GL and balance sheet accounts;
- Accounting analysis of GL accounts: vendor accounts/client accounts/bank accounts/suspense accounts;
- In charge of closing works;
- Month end closing activities and provisioning;
- Justification of the accounts;
- Proactive and demonstrate interest/ curiosity in exploring different sources for solving complex issues (active communication with colleagues and other departments).
A little about You:
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have 3-5 years of previous relevant experience in accounting/ financial analysis;
- You are a medium French speaker;
- Analytical skills;
- Advanced Excel level.
We also value:
- Good analytical & investigating skills;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan
- Work from Home 1 day/week.