With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Python, including experience with pandas, sci-kit learn, numpy, tensorflow etc.
• Proficient in SQL
• Knowledge of R, Alteryx, MS Excel / VBA, Tableau / QlikView will be considered
• Familiar with data science techniques: time series, clustering, segmentation, k-means, hierarchical clustering, tree-based methods, neural networks, etc.
• Familiar with natural language processing techniques: symbolic methods, word embeddings, topic modelling etc.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Good communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
• Design and conduct complex data analysis
• Apply predictive and descriptive analytics techniques: machine learning/deep learning/natural language processing/time series analysis
• Develop data manipulation and data visualization solutions
• Translate the needs of the client, apply creative thinking to problems
• Improve and expand the current data science solutions portfolio
• Drive change by staying up to date with the data science trends and technologies
WHAT WE BRING
• Fast-paced working environment within geographically-distributed teams
• Greenfield projects! Opportunity to design innovative, modern solutions
• Exposure to wide variety of cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
• Chance to get involved and drive prototype projects (frameworks, engines, etc.) as part of our Data & Analytics practice
• Trainings! We encourage you to attend as many as possible and conduct some to help your colleagues grow while developing your skills