Backend Engineer (Java 8, Jr & Mid-Senior roles)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Backend Engineer (Java 8, Jr & Mid-Senior roles) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is combining latest A.I. technologies with human intelligence in order to provide to customers the best and most responsive service → a chat-based business travel service, that enables busy travelers to book and manage their travel within seconds by sending a simple text message.
They are a fast-growing start-up based in Hamburg and Bucharest and are funded by top VCs from Silicon Valley and Europe.
With their young and ambitious team, they have a strong focus on building a great product and delivering the best service for their customers.
✔ Join them as one of the first 50 employees
✔ Grow with them
✔ Help them become the leading digital travel service loved by hundreds of companies and travelers in Europe
• Proficient in Spring and Java environments and related technology stacks, comfortable with additional ecosystems.
• Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (SQL / Oracle / MySQL)
• Proven experience with at least two out of the following: ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Spring Cloud, event-driven architectures, natural language processing
• Comfortable with pushing for good test coverage and product agility at the same time
• Familiar with agile processes, motivated to pick out the most valuable user stories and the leanest solutions
• Familiar with integration and unit testing
• Excellent collaboration skills, as you will work with most teams involved in the product business processes, including other engineering teams and all of their source code
• Iteratively work on clear priorities, influence the product roadmap by your technical know-how
• Share best practices of engineering in a growing team
• Develop and influence the final behavior and business process flows of products together with the product team
• Work closely with product owners, managers and other stakeholders throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
• Help shape the technical culture that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our client’s products and services
WHAT THEY OFFER:
• A serious position with responsibilities and room for creativity for the most exciting travel project in Europe – delivering high-quality service through a hybrid AI/human working environment
• Market rate compensation
• Little hierarchy, steep learning curve, a good mentor network
• An extremely motivated team in the centre of Bucharest
• Travel perks, including visiting the Hamburg office