Cards Operations Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Cards Operations Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
-Affinity for teamwork
-Results oriented person
-Experience in the field for at least 3 years
-Relevant bank experience, especially in card-specific card operations
-Studies in financial field represented an advantage
-Advanced English (written and spoken)
- Daily reconciliation of all internal accounts by means of which the amounts of debit card issuance and trading activities are recorded on an accounting basis;
- Investigating and solving the differences identified in the daily reconciliation process;
- Investigating and solving card-based solicitations by cardholders regarding the erroneous settlement of transactions, as well as commissions from debit cards issuing and trading;
- Investigating and solving potential exchange rate errors;
- Preparing and recording in the internal systems of the accounting records for adjusting the erroneous records;
- Checking un-matched transaction reports, investigating and solving the identified situations;
- Making financial corrections on debit and credit card account holders;
- Monitoring the process of static data changes and, if necessary, performing the necessary adjustments in the internal systems;
- Validate the accuracy of the financial data included in each session of financial statement excerpts recorded on credit card accounts;
- Manage and monitor the settlement of denial of payment for debit card transactions;
- Ensure and monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding debit card issuing and trading;
- Ensure monitoring of how outsourced service providers comply with the provisions of their contracts;
- Providing advice on optimizing work and workflows;
- Applying the knowledge and expertise accumulated in order to identify and find solutions to solve the received requests.