For our location Iasi, we are searching for Hardware Development Engineers for leading and documenting the development of electronic modules for the automotive industry. The primary focus is on Electric Vehicle projects. The functionality, quality and cost are main objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design electronic control units/modules based on customer requirements (design of hardware architecture, schematics, documentation, create or update eBOM);
- Calculate and document worst-case scenarios;
- Perform electrical simulations;
- Development of testing procedures and testing HW components;
- Support in units/modules cost optimization;
- Support in PCB layout design;
- Supporting customers, sales team, quality and purchasing departments.
- Graduated Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Mechatronics or similar;
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuits design ;
- Knowledge in embedded systems with microcontrollers ;
- Familiar with schematic design and layout tools;
- Knowledge of measurement techniques;
- Automotive experience can be a plus;
- Ability to work independently or as a member in an international team;
- Very good communication skills;
- Process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal vouchers.