Functional support with French & English (Level 2)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Functional support with French & English (Level 2) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Able to work with English and French speaking users (at least B2 level);
• Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
• Very good communication skills both written and oral;
• Work experience in support functions;
• Very good attention to details;
• Solutions finding oriented;
• Good MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
We also value:
• The ability to create and maintain good relationship with users;
• Very good team spirit;
• Responsibility and commitment in fulfilling the objectives;
• Agile methodology knowledge and experience;
• Open-mindedness and motivation to learn new technologies;
• Providing L2 Technical Support to internal Clients;
• Opening, monitoring and closing of tickets for each request received, maintaining
• informed - all actions performed via the dedicated ticketing tool;
• Transferring cases to L3 (Provider) if unable to solve incoming issues;
• Participating in production monitoring committees;
• Maintaining up-to-date documentation, mailing lists and application contacts;
• Participating to complex issues analysis and resolution or on evolutions with the
• Being analysts in the team;
• Collaborating with the other team members where needed, on multiple topics;
• Offering support to the team leaders/ team coordinators in implementing the action
plans for improving service;
• Participating in Agile ceremonies;
• Conducting Agile related activities, as per the process agreed in the team.
Benefits: Professional development in multinational environment, training opportunities, attractive salary, medical care, restaurant tickets, housing loans etc.
Company description: Vauban is an innovative and growing Business processes & IT services company. Continuously looking for new talents, Vauban delivers IT services and newest business solutions for main companies in the region. Working with top 100 premiums companies in several industries, Vauban is leading projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining Vauban, You will be part of a successful team composed of Romanian and international competences, that will allow you to evolve your career and to succeed your projects.