Site Reliability Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Site Reliability Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
• Strong knowledge of one or more major cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and AWS;
• Strong Knowledge of CI/CD implementation;
• Scripting: Shell/Bash/Python/Power Shell - must have;
• Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc;
• Good understanding of IaC (Infrastructure as Code) - Chef, Terraform or TerraGrunt, Azure Resource Manager, etc;
• Understanding of Kubernetes and able to design the CI/CD for the same;
• Understanding of the Windows ecosystem and the .NET framework;
• Experience with Docker is a plus;
• Monitoring and Tools like Prometheus, AppD, Newrelic, etc.
• Use your knowledge of technology and operational best practices to drive the design, development and implementation of operational standards;
• Research and develop optimization techniques;
• Design and Implementation of Deployment architecture for the application using CI/CD best practices;
• Developing the monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts etc;
• Automation Mindset and SDLC implementations for SRE/DevOps Automation;
• Driving root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes;
• Driving ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices.
Our client is the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world.
They trust and empower their colleagues, and together they make sure they have everything they need to do their best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.